- 1TB hard drive standard, also available in 500GB & 2TB
- Available in new & refurbished condition
- DVR / PVR expander capable up to an additional 2TB
- 1 year warranty, including HDMI, power cable & new remote.
- Whole Home DVR, MR-DVR, Multiroom, MOCA capable
- Compatible with providers that use the DCX3400
- 3rd generation MPEG-4 DVR, latest dual tuner model
- Delivers M-Card™ (Multi-stream CableCARD™) support for Conditional Access
- Features OpenCable Application Platform (OCAP ™) – capable
- Compatible with ARRIS DCT/DCH legacy software API set
- Provides digital video recorder (DVR) with dual 1 GHz digital video tuners
- Offers additional 1 GHz DOCSIS® tuner
Previous Generation model: DCX3501-M (500GB)
Next Generation model: DCX3600-M (1TB)
ARRIS continues to expand its industry-leading set-top portfolio with the DCX3510-M an all-digital HD Digital Video Recorder with dual 1 GHz video tuners and support for both MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 HD decode. The DCX3510-M includes the latest audio and video output, with support for full 1080p60 high-definition output, HDMI™, award-winning Dolby® Digital Plus, and Dolby Volume intelligent multi-channel audio leveling.
The DCX3510-M is OpenCable Application Platform (OCAP)-capable, and compatible with ARRIS’s DCT legacy software API set. The DCX3510-M also supports ARRIS’s new software enhancements for processing 3D video and graphics in the set-top prior to being delivered to a 3D-compatible television for an exceptional high-quality 3D TV viewing experience. DVR capacity can be expanded to 4TB using an external disk drive connected to the set top’s eSATA interface and by replacing the internal hard drive.
Provider compatibility - Use of these units requires the co-operation of your provider. Providers in the USA are required to provide you an MCARD per the FCC
. There are no rules for acceptance of units in Canada or elsewhere. The following is a list of known providers these units work with.
Canada: Access Communications Co-operative (Sask), Axion, Cable Amos, CableVision (QC), Cablintel, City West, Compton Communications (Ont.), Coop CSCF, CRRS, Dery Telecom, Execulink Telecom, EzLink (Hay, TCC & Quadro Communications), Markdale, Mascon, Masset Haida TV (Gwaii Communications), Mercury Speed, Northwestel, Novus, Seaview, Shannon, Source, South Kountry & other smaller providers that use Motorola DCX units. These providers have been known to activate 3rd party units and all associated services without any issues.
USA: Armstrong, Atlantic Broadband, CableLynx, Cable One, Charter, Cincinnati Bell, Comcast, Cox, Entouch Systems, Horry Telephone, Mediacom, Mega Cable, NCTC, Rivera Utilities, Suddenlink, Time Warner, Verizon, Wave Broadband & Windstream. These providers are known to use the Arris STB platform. Most services the unit provides should be available through your existing cable package from your provider however we are unable to guarantee this.
International: This product will work with any other provider that uses Motorola DCX units assuming they allow you to use your own unit.