- Whole Home DVR, MR-DVR, Multiroom, MOCA capable / toute la maison DVR
- New / like new condition
- Up to 1 year warranty, including HDMI, power supply & new remote
- Delivers M-Card™ (Multi-stream CableCARD) Host support for conditional access
- Compatible with ARRIS DCT/DCH legacy software API set
- Provides single 1GHz digital video tuner (QAM 64/256)
- Includes high-definition (HDTV) decode of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), VC-1
- Compatible with providers that use the DCX700 / Compatible avec les fournisseurs qui utilisent le Motorola DCX700
- DCX feature comparison chart / DCX comparaison des fonctionnalités tableau
The DCX3200-M P2 (2011) is a newer alternative to the DCX700 (2009). An updated chipset provides for enhanced audio & video capabilites / Le DCX3200 - M P2 (2011) est une nouvelle alternative à la DCX700 (2009 ) . Un chipset mise à jour permet d'améliorer la capabilites audio et vidéo.
|Motorola DCX3200-M P2
|Motorola DCX3200-M P2
|Motorola DCX3200-M P2
Previous Generation model: DCX3200 P1
Next Generation model: DCX3200 P3
The ARRIS DCX3200 P2 has a new enclosure design that significantly reduces the set-top dimensions compared to the Phase-1 model. In addition, the DCX3200 P2 provides a front-panel clock and channel display, as well as a front-panel power/standby button. This high definition set-top with a single 1 GHz tuner supports both MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC services. The all-digital DCX3200 P2 includes the latest audio and video output interfaces, including HDMI® and Award Winning Dolby® Digital Plus audio. When configured with the optional MoCA® home-networking interface, DCX3200-M provides the flexibility to serve as a multimedia client for accessing content from other compatible devices in the home.
The all-digital DCX3200 P2 includes the latest audio and video output interfaces, including HDMI® and Award Winning Dolby® Digital Plus audio. When configured with the optional MoCA® home-networking interface, DCX3200-M provides the flexibility to serve as a multimedia client for accessing content from other compatible devices in the home.
An embedded DOCSIS® 2.0+ cable modem provides support for DOCSIS Set-Top Gateway (DSG) and downstream channel bonding.
- M-Card (Multistream CableCARD) Host support for conditional access
- Tru2way® capable platform
- Compatible with Motorola DCT/DCH legacy software API set
- Single 1 GHz digital video tuner (QAM 64/256)
- High definition (HDTV) decode of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), VC-1
- Audio decode of Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, AAC-LC/HE-AAC, WMA9, MP3
- MR-DVR capable (optional MoCA home networking interface)
- Independent 1 GHz DOCSIS tuner
- DOCSIS 2.0+ embedded cable modem with support for DSG and downstream channel bonding (2 down, 1 up)
- SCTE 55-1/SCTE 55-2 out-of-band
- Video scaling (“video-in-graphics”)
- Accelerated 2D and 3D graphics
- 64 MB Flash® (standard), 256 MB DRAM total (standard)
- Front-panel power/standby button
- Front-panel LED displays for power, data, home LAN, message and record (MoCA only)
- Clock/display (4 character, 7-segment)
- Remote and on-screen diagnostics
- Switched-digital video capable
- Macrovision®, HDCP, DTCP and CGMS-A content protection schemes on the respective interfaces
You can also record directly to your PC with the above model using firewire.
Also compatible with cable providers in the USA that use the Motorola DCX3400, DCX3501 or DCX3510 such as Armstrong, Atlantic Broadband, CableLynx, Cable One, Charter, Cincinnati Bell, Comcast, Entouch Systems, Horry Telephone, Mediacom, Mega Cable, NCTC, Rivera Utilities, Suddenlink, Time Warner, Verizon, Wave Broadband & Windstream. For cable systems outside of the USA, please contact your provider to ensure they will activate a 3rd party unit as they are not required to provide you with a cable card or provision a unit not from them. Additional costs may be incurred by having to rent a replacement MCARD for the receiver (typical cost - $3 /M). For more information on obtaining an MCARD, please see this info from the FCC. Not compatible with cable systems in areas where Cisco units are deployed.
- Units are locked on channel '0' until activation. Please review our activation instructions before calling your provider.
- Product substitution is in effect for this model.
- Return Policy: hardware replacement only - no refunds - return for store credit within 30 days of receiving the item.
- Compatibility is not a guarantee of activation or acceptance of the unit by your provider. It simply reflects the provider in question is capable of using the hardware and that people have been able to activate units with them in the past.